We’ve all heard to term to alchemize lead into gold, but how does the alchemical process apply to motherhood? We all know motherhood is hard and it comes with many ups and downs. It’s during those darker times that we can find the gold. In the episode I’ll explore how we can use that experiences and situations and evolve through it.
Motherhood isn’t a walk in the park. We live in a society where we (think) we need to have it all together. It causes mothers to shut down even more. In this episode I’ll break through some of the misconceptions about what motherhood should look like.
It’s important to realise that you have to power within to turn your struggles into gold. It doesn’t have to be a downward spiral! With some simple tricks and tools you’ll be able to change your mindset. It’s not about ignoring what is going on, it’s quite the opposite. It’s about acknowledging what you are truly feeling and experiencing. Learn all about the alchemical process of motherhood!
IN THIS EPISODE:
- What is alchemizing your struggles into gold? [1:24]
- Daily rituals as a mindfulness training [3:48]
- Learn about the FREE 7-day challenge! [5:56]
- How the cyclical nature of our lives can inspire us to move beyond the struggles [10:24]
- How to keep the pendulum from swinging between two extremes [13:58]
- Find out what the challenge will teach you! [14:24]
SELECTED LINKS FROM THE EPISODE:
- FREE 7-day Stop Surviving, Start Thriving Challenge
- Episode 2: My postpartum Journey
- Episode 15: Motherhood as a Path of Evolution