Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to have a look inside your child’s head and see what’s going on? What if I tell you that there is a tool for that! Enter: Astrology! Even before your child knows how to communicate you’re able to know what is happening. Did that spike your interest? Listen to this episode to find out how you can use the power of astrology as a parenting tool to know and understand your child better.
Motherhood is a wild ride with unexpected turns. Honestly, I wouldn’t want it any other way, but there is a way to gain more insight into your children. Sometimes it might feel like your child is so unpredictable.
A lot has to do with our own needs and expectation. If we put ourselves in their shoes more often we would understand that they perceive the world very differently. Adding astrology as a parenting tool will not only help you to understand them better but it also allows them to express their authentic self. Children love to please their parents and when they have a softer personality they will do anything. Won’t it be nice if you knew what their patterns and tendencies are so you can guide them in the most supportive way?
In this episode I explain how astrology works for you and your children and how to use that knowledge to add to your parenting tool!
IN THIS EPISODE:
- Demystifying newspaper and magazine horoscopes [0:41]
- Why there are no negative of positive energies in astrology [3:47]
- How does an Aries Sun and a Capricorn Sun expresses itself? [4:26]
- What changes when your Moon sign is in Aries? [7:54]
- How different is a Capricorn Moon? [8:44]
- The importance of knowing your Rising Sign [9:43]
- What information lays in your child’s Rising Sign? [13:38]
- Understanding your child’s true needs is fundamental [16:30]
- Your deeply rooted fears might hold your children back [17:20]