We all know it’s important to set our priorities but how do you set them up? By knowing what your priorities are you’ll be able to increase your productivity, your free time and most importantly, your happiness! Who wouldn’t want that! Tune into this episode and learn how to prioritize as a mom and entrepreneur.
In business when know it’s essential to make priorities but it’s just as important to do so in motherhood. Once you understand how to focus on the things you’re good at and that bring you joy, you’ll be able to stay in a state of flow. And you know what, that flow state is our natural state! We only need to find our way back to it.
No worries, it doesn’t have to be complicated at all, quite the opposite; it will make your life easier. When you know what need your attention and if you know how to block your time, you’ll have more free time. Multitasking doesn’t work, what does is to focus on one task, prioritizing! Do you want to learn easy tools to simplify your life and business? Listen to this episode, discover that flow state today and learn how to prioritize as a mom and entrepreneur. Let me know in the comments below what your takeaways are!
IN THIS EPISODE:
- It doesn’t get more real than this [3:03]
- What you’re good at vs. what you want to do [3:34]
- Figure out what is absolutely necessary to do and what can be outsourced [6:15]
- Energy management instead of time management [9:36]
- Co-creating with the universe and allowing inspiration to come in [11:50]
- Allow to receive so I can give more [14:25]
- Blocking time to focus on one task [15:30]
- Find your zone of genius and use that power [19:10]
SELECTED LINKS FROM THE EPISODE: