There’s a fine line between a breakdown and a breakthrough. When in the middle, it feels like a breakdown, but when you’re able to turn the tables and see the gems within the crisis, it can be a breakthrough. That’s exactly what Courtney Pinkerton experienced when she had a burnout. She started building her inner scaffolding to move from overachieving to living life in authenticity, in alignment with her true values.
When life forces you to slow down and reevaluate your life, you can’t do anything else than just that. Courtney was an overachiever, always pushing herself but life had a different plan. As she started working with the ancient wisdom of the Enneagram, she discovered her true self.
She now lives her life in true authenticity. It’s not about perfection or even striving for that. When you live your life from an authentic place, it all aligns. Challenges still arise, but when they do, your inner scaffolding is strong enough the withstand the storm.
Tune into this episode and learn how you can turn overachieving into authenticity!
IN THIS EPISODE:
- How do you write a book, coach clients and have time for your family? [2:40]
- She went from burnout to breakthrough [6:57]
- Purging the overachieving demon [9:42]
- In the midst of breakdown it can be challenging to see the light [13:20]
- Moving past the breakdown requires some kind of investment without guilt! [15:46]
- The process of writing a book while being a mom and having her own coaching practice [19:24]
- Unitask oppose to multitask [23:12]
- Her three buckets Family (husband/kids/family) – Spirituality/Being – Work/Contribution and how she creates harmony in those [31:24]
- She had to relearn and discover what genuinely excites and feeds her after her burnout [35:44]
- Enneagram is like an inner scaffolding [38:15]
- Her number one advice for mom entrepreneurs; get help! [40:16]
SELECTED LINKS FROM THE EPISODE:
Get a copy of her FREE e-book on: www.courtneypinkerton.com/freebook