Every mother goes through their own unique journey and in the end we all want what’s best for our kids. How do we stay in a state of receptivity and openness with our own (spiritual) journey and respect the unique path of our kids? Sarah Byrne joins me in the conversation about being a mom, entrepreneur, a conscious human being while raising critical thinkers. Get ready to hear the raw truth about motherhood and having faith in the path life takes you.
Sarah is a holistic wellness coach and guides mothers on their unique wellness journey. I love her real, honest and down-to-earth approach to life, motherhood and entrepreneurship. She weaves all of her passions together, not afraid to try a different road and keeps things lighthearted. This episode is for you if you want to hear about honesty, raising critical thinkers while at the same time keep evolving and expanding your own journey.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- Sarah shares the raw and honest side of how she experienced pregnancy [2:40]
- Her path as a yoga teacher started out of necessity after moving from the USA to the UK [4:37]
- Sometimes we have to create our own opportunities [7:30]
- Mindset is everything but it needs to be aligned with where you are now [12:45]
- Your path doesn’t always goes the way you planned but have faith it’s going the way it’s supposed to [15:40]
- No investment – time or money – is ever lost [20:02]
- How do we move from what we want to what we need [22:03]
- Show your children to dream big, be the example! [27:04]
- Let’s teach our kids proper communication skills and an expansive mindset [29:20]
- You don’t have to be a yoga teacher or meditation expert, you just have to be human [35:52]
SELECTED LINKS FROM THE EPISODE:
If you’re searching for other things to say than “Good job” check this article: The 10 Best Compliments for Kids – Huffington Post